Applications have now closed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only complete entries submitted online will be considered.
- The averted or mitigated disasters must be related to natural, climate change and or/environmental issues. Risks due to war, social turmoil, chemical disasters, and/or political crises won’t be accepted.
- The aim of the applicants’ submission is to recognise successful disaster mitigation interventions around the world, and not to misuse and misrepresent the benefits of DRM. The submissions will be scrutinized in terms of transparency in the assumptions, data and analysis conducted. An example of misuse would be inflating the benefits of an intervention by cherry-picking ‘ideal’ counterfactuals – e.g. a hazard scenario too extreme and un-representative of the current knowledge of the hazard that the intervention benefits would inflate.
- The content of the winning case summary may be used by the ADA organizers to develop a documentary to showcase the intervention.
- If the contact information required in this form changes, the applicants will email email@example.com.
Personal information identified on this form is collected to assess eligibility for the award. ADA organisers may also use this information to maintain an ongoing relationship with nominees, award prizes and invite nominees to relevant UR events.